Access to and use of this site (‘http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk ‘) is provided by Gravitas Recruitment SW subject to the following terms:
1. By using http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukyou agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk . If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk .
2. Devon Country House & Wine School may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Devon Country House & Wine School. Your continued use of http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukafter changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukcontent in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukcontent except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukcontent requires the prior written permission of Devon Country House & Wine School.
4. You agree to use http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukonly for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk .
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukcontent, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Devon Country House & Wine School, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Devon Country House & Wine School be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukregardless of the form of action.
7. Devon Country House & Wine School does not warrant that functions contained in http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukcontent will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukor the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Devon Country House & Wine School, Devon Country House & Wine School Worldwide or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Devon Country House & Wine School and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Devon Country House & Wine School or any other third party.
Contributions to http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk , you:
o 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
o 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Devon Country House & Wine School for all the purposes specified above;
o 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
o 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
o 10.2 indemnify Devon Country House & Wine School against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Devon Country House & Wine School as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
o 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on http://www.devonwineschool.co.ukand the purposes specified above.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on http://www.devonwineschool.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Devon Country House & Wine School © 2011
The Devon Wine School, Redyeates Farm, Cheriton Fitzpaine, Crediton, Devon EX17 4HG United Kingdom
Telephone : +44 (0) 1363 866742
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org